Sport and nature at Courmayeur
Courmayeur in summer, capital of sports and outdoor activities :
- Excursions and trekking paradise with300 kmof trails suitable for everyone and stop point on the tour of Mont-Blanc
- Beautiful equipped picnic areas surrounded by nature are available
- From April 1 to November 1, you can go fishing in the river reserved sections surrounded by the unique landscape of the Val Ferret
- Evasion and excitement to the adventure park, a playful space built in a beautiful pine forest, with stunning views of the Mont Blanc. It's accessible to everyone, children and adults, alone, with family or in a group. You do not need any kind of technical ability, just want to have fun in a healthy environment in contact with a beautiful mountain forest
- The Introd's Animals Park, an oasis where animals are protected and safe, do not escape, just live in harmony and balance with their ecosystem. Families are ideal users of the Park, which aims to respect and preserve typical animals of the alps as the ibex, chamois, marmots and various species of birds and predatory and multicoloured flora
2014 Summer camp moutain activities for children
document pdf (259 KB)
Check availabilityImmediate confirmation at the best rate available
Special offers for all types of stay...
Special offer for a 7 nights stay with Christmas Eve fr...
In Courmayeur, December is the best time for a skiing a...